We went to a pumpkin patch for a preschool field trip last week. Well, it wasn't really a pumpkin
patch because we've discovered (after a lot of searching for a great pumpkin patch) that pumpkins probably just don't grow very well in Texas. So it was more like a pumpkin-themed park. Regardless, it was a lot of fun. There was a petting zoo, a park, an old fashioned jail, and at the end the kids got to go on "The Great Pumpkin Hunt" and search for their mini pumkins.











I realized recently that I have a lot more pictures of Elaina than Erin. Since Elaina was more interested in being with her friends than hanging out with Mom, it was a fun photo shoot for Erin this time! :)
5 comments:
You got some really cute pictures of your girls. How fun!
cute pics!!! where did you guys find this place-I can never find one near us that is inexpensive and halfway good.
They are sooo cute!! And I can't believe how big Erin has gotten. They both look like they had a great time and I love the post below about Lana and her hot car man.=) Watch out!!
Cute Allison! you got some great pictures!
Your kiddos are too cute :)
Post a Comment