I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fun Videos

Here are some cute videos of the girls!

If You're Happy & You Know It:



Just Dancing:

6 comments:

Heather said...

Those are so freaking cute!!! Hailey is going to die when she sees them. Your house looks nice and clean. I don't know what you are talking about.=) I have thought about making my blog private. Some weirdos out there, you know? What made you decide?

Heather said...

i love the videos! I cant wait to see the girls! 14 days!!!

Meli said...

OOHHh that is really cute!!!

Stacie said...

SO much fun in the Trousdale household!!! I was just laughing the whole time I watched all the videos, too cute! I miss you guys!

Nana M said...

I have just viewed these two videos. So cute. In 12 days I can see them in person -- can't wait.

amespj said...

What fun - I can't wait to see them in person too - except I have a longer time to wait.