I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Going Back a Few Years (like, 6)...

Since we're on the subject of Halloween, I found this picture on my friend Stacie's blog, from my BYU days and had to share. Man, I miss these girls!!! We dressed up as the Spice Girls that year - in case you can't tell what our costumes are - most people couldn't figure it out, and I remember we were pretty mad :)


5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Ahhhh... life at the BC... those were some good times! You girls all looked fabulous!

Stacie said...

That was one of my favorite Halloweens!!! I miss those good ole days! I remember everyone thought you girls were naughty school girls and that I was Brittney Spears.... Geez Louise! Clearly we're the spice girls... ;)

Steph Thomas said...

That is fun. Honestly I wouldn't have been able to tell what you guys were either but that is only because I have never seen the Spice girls except Mel B. on Dancing with the Stars 2 seasons ago and that was a couple years past this picture. What a cute idea though for all the friends.

jen said...

How fun!! I loved living at the BC!!! Such good memories!

Brian Ames said...

Now tell me again, who are the Spice Girls?

I figured this was just normal BYU attire!