I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Grandma's Visit

Here are some more pictures of our fun time with Mike's Mom last weekend.





4 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

Those are very cute pictures! I love them and I am sure Teri(Terry) will to.

Janine said...

That's so neat that she came to visit. Looks like she had a great time.

amespj said...

Looks like a fun time. Do I get a motorcycle ride too?

Brian Ames said...

Gee a yellow bike!

Now there's a guy, totally confident in his own masculinity. Or could it be that he just thinks it is beige. What do you think Mike... Yellow or Beige.

I guess we belong to the same colour challenged club, yet confident in my own masculinity. By the way, I've just come out of the closet on that issue, so you are actually way ahead of me on that one.

What a great example you are....unless of course, you really think it is a Beige bike.