I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Friday, November 7, 2008

Mike's Magic Tricks

Mike has become a popular person with the kids in our ward since doing a few magic tricks at a primary activity several months ago. It's like he has his own little fan club now. Kids come up to him all the time asking him to make things disappear, or to squeak their hand. It's pretty funny. So I of course volunteered him to do a magic booth at the ward Halloween Carnival, and he was a big hit! Here are some pictures of him at the carnival.



4 comments:

robyncreates said...

They DO love him! They call him the magic man sometimes. LOL

Amy Martin said...

How fun! I bet the kids loved it.

Erin said...

I'm sure my kids would like to be president and vice president of his fan club! He's such a good sport ... and a good magician too!

Anonymous said...

I think I'll soon pickup this fun magic hobby thing.

Nice blog, by the way. Looks like someone has put a lot of effort into it. :)

-Paul Lowe