I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)
The dancing reminds me of "New Kid's on the Block" and David jumping around (oh dancing). These clips are wonderful. I should stay at work during lunch hour and catch up on these more often. Love Ducky
5 comments:
i thought the running around was cute... but the fall at the end tops it all! :o)
That was really cute to watch Mike playing with the girls. Great video!
Fun show. It reminds me of the old rhyme that ends: we all fall down.
The dancing reminds me of "New Kid's on the Block" and David jumping around (oh dancing). These clips are wonderful. I should stay at work during lunch hour and catch up on these more often. Love Ducky
Great bed time activity - wears everybody out!
Post a Comment