I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Sunday, October 26, 2008

So old, but so cute!

I forgot about these pictures, but I really want to post them even
though they are almost 3 months old!!!

So when we were having Erin's birthday party at the splash pad (in July), Elaina of course managed to make friends with this random boy who was cruising around the park in a red Mustang convertible. A friend caught my attention and I turned around to see that Elaina had just hopped in and was going for a ride through the park with him!!!!!


Check out the look on that kid's face!!!! (don't you be looking at my little girl like that buddy!)

For now, I guess I am fine with only having to worry about pre-K boys in 4-foot plastic cars!
Twelve years from now, it will be a different story...

4 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

Go Elaina!! Started so young...what are you going to do? Very cute pictures, I am glad you posted them.

Melody said...

Cute-he looks like he's blushing a little bit...I think he was a little nervous!

MB said...

VERY funny. You know she's going to be "making friends" with other guys with nice cars! :)

cms87 said...

How funny! You can't blame the kid too much though. Elaina is so stinkin' cute!