I'm still playing catch-up on the pictures - these are some pictures of Elaina's first day of preschool in September. She attends twice a week for two hours and loves it! The Moms take turns teaching and rotating the location between our houses.
Elaina - first day of school.
My Mom always took a picture of us on the first day of school - always in the same spot - on the front lawn, in front of the same tree in our brand-new "back-to-school outfit." The tradition continues: here's Elaina on the front lawn on her first day of school, in a brand new 'back-to-school" outfit. Am I really old enough to be starting this tradition with my own kids?!? I guess so.
Elaina - first day of school.My Mom always took a picture of us on the first day of school - always in the same spot - on the front lawn, in front of the same tree in our brand-new "back-to-school outfit." The tradition continues: here's Elaina on the front lawn on her first day of school, in a brand new 'back-to-school" outfit. Am I really old enough to be starting this tradition with my own kids?!? I guess so.

No comments:
Post a Comment