I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
County Fair
For preschool a couple weeks ago I taught a lesson about Farm Animals and then for our next class we went to the Washington County Fair for a field trip to see all the farm animals. It was lots of fun!
Both Elaina & Erin loved the petting zoo, of course. Even Erin was chasing the little piglet around and was laughing so hard when the animals let her touch them. It was adorable!
The kids loved looking at and climbing in and out of the tractors.
What a terrific outing! You are so energetic and full of wonderful ideas. I remember being at the petting zoo with Elaina last Christmas at the Santa Station in College Station - now both girls can enjoy it.
1 comment:
What a terrific outing! You are so energetic and full of wonderful ideas. I remember being at the petting zoo with Elaina last Christmas at the Santa Station in College Station - now both girls can enjoy it.
Post a Comment