Some pictures of Elaina riding Daddy's motorcycle with him. She had to sit facing him so that he could make sure she didn't burn her legs on the engine.
And just for old time's sake...here's a picture of little Mike riding with his Dad on his Dad's motorcycle. I love that it is a milk crate strapped to the bike with bungee cords! Laws have certainly changed in the last 28 years! :)
Here are a couple videos of Mike & Elaina. I was surprised that she wasn't scared. Mike was excited that she liked it so much! They keep talking about their motorcycle ride.
2 comments:
wooow awesome!! I bet she loved it!!
I used to carry Mike in a backpack on my back on the motorcycle whenever I had to go to the store and couldn't leave him at home. I zipped it up to his neck and his head just bobbed. Heh!
Post a Comment