I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Conversations I Love....


We borrowed Cinderella from a friend, and so Elaina and I are watching it right now. I love her commentary on the movie, so I have to record it:

"Mommy, Anastasia broke Cinderella's dress!!!! Come, let's tell Anastasia not to break Cinderella's dress." So, she took my hand and had me pause the movie. Then she said to Anastasia (who is paused on the screen): "Anastasia, don't break Cinderella's dress! She just fixed it. It makes me so sad when you do that."

Then when the fairy Godmother came, "oh, it's ok Cinderella...Mom, Cinderella is crying to her Grandma...It's ok Cinderella, your Grandma will fix your dress, don't cry Cinderella."

And then..."Look Mom! Cinderella is going to the temple to dance with her Daddy!" aka Prince Charming :)

"Cinderella danced with the Prince - it was her slipper! Cinderella's slipper doesn't fit me. It only fits Cinderella!"

5 comments:

Meli said...

wooow she is very smart!!
cute little moments!!

Amy Martin said...

I love when you post her little conversations! She will love reading this when she grows up (and so will you!)

Steph Thomas said...

That is so cute. She sure does know what she is talking about. That is so good that you record her conversations, she will treasure them when she gets older. What a good mom you are.

Jami said...

I'm so glad she is enjoying the movie. It is one of my favs. What a fun little girl you have.

amespj said...

"It makes me so sad when you do that" - I wonder where she has heard that line before!!!