For my birthday last month, my wonderful husband gave me what I've always dreamed of....a Batman Birthday Party!!! :) (.... or perhaps living with 3 girly girls is starting to get to Mike?!?....)

There were masks (which we were all required to wear), Batman napkins, Batman plates, and even a Batman cake which said: "This is Not a Ninja Cake" (because all his efforts at convincing Elaina to have a Ninja b-day party were overruled by us girls in the house).


Thank you to all my family for a great Birthday! I even loved the Batman theme. :)
6 comments:
I didn't know you liked Batman. So does my sister-in-law. That looks like it was a fun party! Happy Birthday! I've been missing the Carol's girls lately.
That's great! I love it! Did Mike make the cake? It's incredible!
Well, I do like Batman, but I'm not a HUGE HUGE Batman fan... but Mike is!! :) Poor Mike is feeling a little outnumbered as the only guy in the house. Poor guy :(
Stace - no Mike didn't make the cake, Coldstone did. :) Mike was just the master-planner, of which he did a great job :)
Allison you could be the
"gatuvela" on halloween!!! Happy bday!
VERY funny! I loved it. Have you seen "Dark Knight" I really love that movie even though I abhor all the violence .
That is hilarious!! I am laughing so much right now. How thoughtful of Mike to think of the things you like best.=)
Post a Comment