I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)
Oh yeah, Happy Canada Day!! I forgot you are Canadian. Chris reminded me that it was Canada Day on the first and said, ha ha ours is three days before yours, many years later but still. Though he is a naturalized citizen of the USA he won't ever consider himself an American, always a Canadian. Happy Canada Day...two days ago:)
4 comments:
I LOVE THE PICTURES !!!
I am glad the T-shirts fit and how appropriate that they wore them on Canada Day. Cute family.
Nana and Nanny M
What Cutie - 1/2 Canadians! And now Elaina knows all about the Leaf on our flag.
Oh yeah, Happy Canada Day!! I forgot you are Canadian. Chris reminded me that it was Canada Day on the first and said, ha ha ours is three days before yours, many years later but still. Though he is a naturalized citizen of the USA he won't ever consider himself an American, always a Canadian. Happy Canada Day...two days ago:)
Go, Maple Leaves!
Post a Comment