Our friend was subbing in nursery that following Sunday and said that Elaina kept singing "yo-ho-ho, a pirate's life for me....yo-ho-ho, a pirates life for me!"
I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)
Friday, July 11, 2008
A Pirate's Life for Me!
This was a few weeks ago, but I meant to post it and forgot. Elaina went to her friend Madison's pirate birthday party, and she's been talking pirates ever since! She loves her little pirate costume that she got at the party. They got to go on a treasure hunt which included musical chairs, "sword fighting" with pool noodles, pin the patch on the pirate, and digging for treasure in the sand box.
Our friend was subbing in nursery that following Sunday and said that Elaina kept singing "yo-ho-ho, a pirate's life for me....yo-ho-ho, a pirates life for me!"
Our friend was subbing in nursery that following Sunday and said that Elaina kept singing "yo-ho-ho, a pirate's life for me....yo-ho-ho, a pirates life for me!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
i think that video is the cutest one so far! "I'm a nice pirate!"
That's great! Addi was so sad that she had to miss the party. :(
Post a Comment