I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Little Erin-girl!


Our little Erin turned one a week and a half ago (July 20)! I can't believe it's already been a year, but at the same time, it's hard to imagine that there was a time when she wasn't a part of our family either. We love this girl so much! The perfect word to describe Erin is "sweetheart" because she is absolutely such a sweetheart. I love that even newborns have their own, distinct personality. Erin is so easy to please and easy to take care of. It seems the only thing she wants is to be loved, which is very easy for us to do. :) She genuinely loves and cares for people, and has the sweetest, warmest smile to show it. She loves to be cuddled and she loves to play and be apart of whatever we are doing. The excitement in her eyes when her big sister enters the room is priceless.

We are so blessed to have Erin part of our family. We love watching her grow and do new things, and we're excited for all the exciting things she will do and learn next year. Happy Birthday Erin. We love you!

6 comments:

Stacie said...

I can't believe she's already a year old! Happy Birthday kiddo! I haven't even met her yet :( Elaina's birthday is coming up too isn't it? So exciting!

amespj said...

She is a sweetheart and a cutie pie rolled into one! We all love her!
Her cake looks just like mine...you did a great job!
Love Mom

Nana M said...

I agree. Erin is a sweetheart and we love her dearly. That was a delightful message you wrote about your "baby" girl.

Heather said...

what a pretty girl!! I remember holding her in the nasty ol' apartments. She was and is so beautiful!! Congrats on another year!

cms87 said...

I loved the pictures Allison. She is so cute. I wish we lived closer. :o)

robyncreates said...

I love your pics of her. I love seeing pics of kids when they were babies. It's fun to see when they start looking like themselves, does that make sense? lol