We had a really fun day starting off with a breakfast with our church at a park. The big kids always want to play with our kids so as soon as breakfast was over, the older primary kids came and took the girls to the playground. It makes ward activities really easy for us :) and of course the girls have fun! Elaina loves to be with the "big girls!" Elaina was part of a parade around the park. We forgot to decorate a bike for her, but she still had fun carrying some streamers and marching around with all the other kids.Last night some friends invited us to a barbecue at their house. At the end we set off small fireworks and poppers and sparklers. The kids loved pointing out the colors of the smoke bombs. They always got the color right, but poor Daddy needs to figure out his colors because the 2 year olds had to correct him almost every time (he's colorblind)! Then I came home to put Erin to bed and Elaina and Mike went to go watch the big fireworks that the university put on. They had a great view and some fun Daddy-daughter time.
Happy 4th of July! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday, and a wonderful Canada Day for my Canadian friends/family.
A friend read my post and emailed pictures to me that she had on her camera from the day. She's the primary president, so of course she was taking pictures of all the kids. I'm glad someone else is on top of things when I'm not :)




1 comment:
I might have a couple pics of your girls or at least Elena from the parade if you want. I'll look.
Post a Comment