I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Monday, October 17, 2011

Park City Fun #1

Mike joined us a few days later as well as the rest of Mike's family from California. We went to Park City with Mike's parents and brother, Daniel and spent the week in the mountains. We had a great week with the Trousdale family.

Checking out Opa's guitar

Grandma planned a birthday party for the girls with an ocean-themed birthday cake, and they got some fun pool toys for their presents! Perfect for some pool time at the hotel!

Isaac meets Grandma CT (Mike's Grandma)

Elaina and Grandma CT

Mike and a couple of his brothers went on a tour of a distillery in Park City

Erin and Elaina enjoyed the swimming pool

Isaac and Grandma. Isaac was excited about his first time in the swimming pool! Ok, maybe it was me who was the most excited because he could wear his adorable little swim outfit!

Elaina and Uncle Steve

Isaac meets Uncle Tim

1 comment:

Steph Thomas said...

I was going to say how cute Isaac looks in that swimsuit and then I read what you wrote. Too cute. What a wonderful grandma to have a party for the girls. So fun.