Erin started her second year of preschool. I trade teaching and hosting with the other Moms. This is our fourth year to do this (2 years with Elaina and now 2 years with Erin) and we've really enjoyed it. Each year is a little bit different, and of course the kids change each year. This year we have 9 kids, ages 3&4. We purchased the same curriculum that I used two years ago with Elaina. It ends up being cheaper than coming up with our own lesson plans - and much less work! Erin loves going to preschool and comes home with fun crafts and activities each day. I also enjoy the 2 hour block twice a week where I can have some bonding time with just Isaac, and where I can go grocery shopping or run other errands with only one child!
1 comment:
She is so good in preschool and you can tell she is one of the older ones because she knows so much. It is a pleasure getting to teach her.
Post a Comment