I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)
Saturday, October 22, 2011
Forts
I used to build a lot of forts when I was a kid. So I introduced the girls to the art of "fort-building" this summer.
Forts are fun, I just don't like cleaning up the mess of a fort. We have only made one fort in Matthew's life...I know he is one deprived child. You have so many chairs that they can really build some great forts.
4 comments:
Forts are fun, I just don't like cleaning up the mess of a fort. We have only made one fort in Matthew's life...I know he is one deprived child. You have so many chairs that they can really build some great forts.
How well I remember the many forts. I guess you come by it naturally with a dad who loves to sleep in a tent.
It looks like you guys have been having fun. And your forts are amazing. Ours are never that cool. What an amazing mom!
I'm moving in, fun mom!!!=)
Post a Comment