My sister lives just a block away from this great water park in Provo. We took the kids one afternoon and had a blast!


Gavin loved following the girls into the water as far as he could before it got too deep.

Erin and Gavin crawling in the water

Elaina and Gavin


The water was a little bit too cold for Isaac, but he still looked adorable in his little swim outfit

Jen took Elaina down the big slide a couple times. She loved it!

cute cousins

Not sure what Erin is doing here - "This Little Piggy" perhaps?

Isaac and Aunt Jen


1 comment:
What an awesome water park. We should get one of those here. It has been fun reading about your Utah trip. I have realized that with our trips overlapping I haven't even heard about it so I am glad that I get the chance to read about it.
Post a Comment