I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Monday, October 17, 2011

Park City Fun #2


We went up to the Park City Mountain Resort and spent the day going on rides. It was a lot of fun!
Daniel just returned from his mission in February so we were excited to see him.

Uncle Daniel & Erin going up the ski lift to the top of the mountain, where we would ride the Alpine Slide down


Riding the Alpine Slide. The girls weren't even afraid!


Mike and I tried the zip line, which was a lot of fun! Kyle and Terri kept the girls and went on the kid rides.



Erin was happy to climb on everything!


Kyle, Terri & the girls

Little golfers. Don't they have great form?!?


Both of the girls climbed the rock wall. I'm not sure why we don't have a picture of Elaina!

1 comment:

Steph Thomas said...

Wow, that looks like so much fun, but don't you have another child? Where was Isaac in all of this?