I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Erin's Birthday

Erin turned 4 this past July. I can't believe it!

I love her face trying to get this box open!

Elaina was excited to give Erin her gift


Erin wanted a Princess Birthday Party this year, which I was more than happy about because I could reuse some of the same ideas from Elaina's Princess Party last year!

She had all her guests dress up as a princess or a prince


We played Kiss the Frog. All the kids put on bright pink lipstick and whoever kissed closest to the frog's mouth won. Erin thought it was hilarious that some of the boys even put on lipstick (even 3 months later she's still talking about how funny it was!). We also made tiaras, and played "musical magic carpets."

They ate tea party food:

And ate a Rapunzel birthday cake:


And then went outside to break the pinata:


Erin enjoyed her special day and all the kids looked so great in their costumes

3 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

That seems like so long ago but yet it wasn't. That means you moved here 4 years ago. It has been too fun having you around here.

amespj said...

I love that little princess!

Jami said...

Great job on the girls birthdays. Looks like lots of fun. How are you?
it been forever since we talked.