I am determined to get caught up on my blog. These are some pictures of some fun things we did this summer.

Elaina did great at her dance recital in May. She had a great time doing dance for the past 2 years. We've moved on to gymnastics this year and she is loving it too.
Library Summer Reading Program - Kickoff Carnival:

Elaina, Erin, and their good friends Anabelle and Lilian

drawing pictures

making necklaces

Anabelle, Erin & Lilian eating pizza

Anabelle, Elaina & Erin
Children's Museum:

Erin, scanning her groceries

Elaina getting her groceries

I love this picture of Elaina, Erin, Anabelle and Lilian each painting at their easels



Um, let's pretend not to notice that she is drinking the city water coming up from the ground. Or if you're the grandmother - let's start snapping pictures of it because it's a great photo op!

These girls are inseparable. Here they are mixing up some sort of concoction

I have the greatest friends. This is how my days are spent in Bryan - at some park, splash pad, swimming pool, or someone's house with a group Mommy friends and a
huge group of kids. And babies all around - often we're not even holding our own babies. I love that technology allows me to get on my phone and text everyone all at once to arrange a spontaneous park play date or picnic. I love that there's always some sort of activity to keep us busy and a bunch of great people to do it with.

Isaac and I spent lots of time cuddling this way this summer. And I still had a hand for each of my girls! Love this carrier.

Erin at the park

The girls playing on at the playground

Our family
Chuck E Cheese

These boys look like they're having a blast, don't they? :)

Somehow it became "tradition" to go to Chuck E Cheese when my Mom comes to visit. I'm pretty positive that she wasn't the one that instigated this tradition, but the girls never forget to remind us that we need to go when she is here!



My sweet little boy after his bath
No comments:
Post a Comment