I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Friday, June 17, 2011

We all love Isaac!




I love this picture of Erin getting ready to hold her baby brother





Elaina lost a tooth the day that Isaac was born. Because her teeth shifted while the top two were loose, she was left with a tooth right in the middle of her mouth, with a gap on either side. She was nicknamed "Snaggletooth" for a few weeks until that second tooth fell out

Erin is already bringing him toys and anxious for another playmate. She tells everyone that he is a princess (poor guy!)

Nana and her newest grandson


2 comments:

Kristi said...

Adorable! He is so dark:)

Scott and Lindsay said...

Hello Allison! i'm glad you found me too! I think once along time ago (before I blogged) I had found your blog from Jenna's, but then did it go private for awhile?? Anyway, I'm glad to connect with you again! What a cute family! Your oldest looks a lot like you! Congratulations on your new boy!