I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Erin Visits Utah

The title of the post sounds like a Curious George book. Oh well, it seems that's how my mind works these days.

Off to the next adventure!

The airplane emergency safety pamphlet was her preferred reading material on the flight.

They went to eat at one of my favorite restaurants in Utah and ate chocolate covered strawberries - my favorite thing in the world! I think this picture was just to rub it in :)

swimming


Wake up Gavin! I need someone to play with!


practicing her big sister skills

Erin and Gavin watching Lady and the Tramp

Building one last snowman before coming home to Texas

Doesn't this baby have the most beautiful eyes?!? Just like his Uncle Dave

playing with her cousin (yay for cousins...so far we have one on each side of the family, and we can't wait for more!)

After Erin & my parents left Calgary they went to Utah for a week to visit my sister Jen and her husband Jared, and their son, Gavin. While she was there she also had a sleepover at Mike's brother's house and got to see even more Aunts & Uncles (although sadly, I don't have any pictures).

No comments: