I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Introducing: Isaac Michael Trousdale

We are loving the newest member of our family!


Isaac was born on May 19, 2011.


He weighed 7 lbs 9 oz and was 21 inches long.


And he is absolutely perfect.

6 comments:

Kelli said...

Completely perfect! He's so precious and definitely his father's son...

Jenna and Daniel said...

He's so handsome. Congrats!

amespj said...

I agree - he is absolutely perfect. How blessed I am to spend this time with him...and his wonderful family.

Kristi said...

Oh so sweet and perfect Alison! Wish I could hold him!:)

Tiffany said...

He is just gorgeous! I love all that dark hair! What a handsome boy. I bet the girls adore him

Heather said...

He is so sweet!! What an adorable little face. I will call soon!!