Pajama Day
When the letter of the week was P, the kids got to wear their pajamas to school. Elaina wore her robe over her pajamas. She thought it was so silly to be wearing her pajamas to school!
Hilarious Hat Day
When the letter of the week was H, they had a "Hilarious Hat" day. Elaina wore this hat that my parents bought her in Thailand a few years ago. Part of me felt a little badly for Mrs. Nelson that I was sending my 5-yr old to school with a hat that has lots of bells on it...but only kind of badly :)
Erin and I met her for lunch so that Erin could also wear her "hilarious hat" from Thailand to school on Hilarious Hat Day. I think they both looked pretty great!
Wacky Wednesday
When the letter of the week was W, what better way to celebrate than to have a Wacky Wednesday! Elaina thought she was the silliest girl ever because she wore her shirt and pants inside out and backwards, she wore mismatched socks and shoes, and then she got to decorate her face with stickers, wear all sorts of crazy jewelry, and do some funky hairdo. We had fun putting this outfit together, and she looked great!
When the letter of the week was W, what better way to celebrate than to have a Wacky Wednesday! Elaina thought she was the silliest girl ever because she wore her shirt and pants inside out and backwards, she wore mismatched socks and shoes, and then she got to decorate her face with stickers, wear all sorts of crazy jewelry, and do some funky hairdo. We had fun putting this outfit together, and she looked great!
When it was a dress-up day at school I usually tried to meet Elaina for lunch so that Erin could also have an excuse to dress up. I found these foam cowgirl hats and the girls decorated them with stickers. I think they both looked like adorable little cowgirls!
Texas Performance
We spent all year listening to Elaina sing Texas and cowboy songs that she's been learning at school so I was so excited for her Texas performance. All the kindergarteners had matching t-shirts and they sang songs that they've been learning all year.
2 comments:
That is so awesome! I'm so glad that you had a teacher that did fun things like that. What fun.
Where are pictures of your baby???!!!
I love these all!!! How fun. What a great teacher and school.=) And you are such a fun mom. Just love you guys! The snow pictures make me feel cold and it is so dang hot right now. I could just sit in it. And a bath at 830 am, sounds like heaven!
Post a Comment