My family has congregated in Calgary for a few weeks for my sister Jen's wedding. She's getting married in Vegas later this week and so had a pre-reception here in Calgary last Friday night. I grew up here and so it's so fun to be home again! I love being in Calgary. We miss Mike though, since he's home studying for finals :(
I survived a flight alone with both girls!!!!! Does this qualify me as a super-Mom yet (for the day at least)?!?
The girls were actually really great and other people on the plane were so helpful! Since we always take family to the airport after they come to visit, I think Elaina thinks that her extended family must live at the airport because the minute we walked through the airport door, Elaina had a determined look on her face and said, "Ok, let's find Nana." Then as I was guiding her to the ticket counter and on through security, she kept saying "where's Nana?....Nana, where are you?!?" Thank goodness we found her when we landed in the Calgary airport!
6 comments:
Allison, you are awesome! I haven't braved the "flying solo with baby" yet. I've flown with Asher like 3 times now but, Jordan has ALWAYS been with me. I am a little less coordinated than you!
I'm so glad you got to see Canada :) I think you are one of my favorite Canadienne's!
That is so cute that she was looking for your mom! And yes you are a super mom for braving that long of a flight with 2 girls by yourself. I am impressed! I am dreading our flight coming up and Kevin will be with me, along with his sister! So you definitely get the susper-mom award!
Yeah it is so good to see a post. I have waited almost two weeks. It is about time...just kidding. I am quite amazed with you for posting while you are gone. I am sure there are so many other things you could be doing. Yeah, I definitely think you are qualified as super mom!!!!! You are one brave soul.
Allison, ya are a super mom!!!
I have a question for you, did you take the stroller with you as a carry on? or did you checked it in?
Julia and I are flying next month, so I am wondering if I should take the stroller:D or not :O)
I agree... you are a Super Mom! There's no way I could have done that alone.
Way to go Allison! I have flow by myself with the kids and I know that it can be an adventure. I am glad that you arrived in one piece. Good work! Ditto to what everyone else said. You are a super-mom!
Post a Comment