I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Riding the Train

All aboard!


We had the best seats on the train - we were at the very back, in the outside cabin of the train, and on the inside of the track, so when we went around the corner, we could see Thomas at the front, pulling us around the track.



My parents & Elaina.
It was hard to get many pictures of anything but the back of her head! She was too distracted with all the fun things to see that day, and by this point, she was already pictured-out from the wedding reception the night before.


Me & My sisters, and Erin (we really didn't plan to all wear pink that day!)

1 comment:

Steph Thomas said...

That is cute it ended up being that you all wore pink that day. How funny.