Just some other fun pictures from our day:

Jen & Erin

They had a huge tent set up with lots of tracks and toys set out as well as face painting, Thomas tattoos and singing. Elaina & Erin both got a tattoo of one of the trains - Elaina got the James train and Erin got Thomas. After a few days when the tattoo started to wear off, Elaina said "oh no! My James is broken!"

Um, hoarding the Thomas toys?!?


Riding the carousel


We were so happy that my cousins and Aunt & Uncle came with us too. Aunt Joan is recovering from knee-replacement surgery, and lucky for her, had the best seat all day...Elaina thought so too!


I think this is so picturesque!
At the end of the day, we rode the hayride

Erin & my Dad, waiting in the long line for ice cream!

How do you eat your ice cream cone?

Elaina with her Nana and Nanny M

Thank you to my Nana for planning such a wonderful day!
8 comments:
We went last year and I think Sam was a little too young, but still liked it. I think he would really think it was great this year, but we're going out of town. I think that all your traveling should have included a trip to see me. Please come!
What a great time! I can't believe how grown up Lana is and that she got to meet her idol!=)
Allison,
I LOVE all the photos and your comments. I haven't really even had a chance to look at any of the photos of the past month, but it's all so clear in my memory! What a wonderful time together!
You're a terrific Mom! And your kids are the best!!!
When I first saw the title I was trying to think when we went to the park recently (Day out with Thomas) then scrolling down I realized you were talking about us. That had to be so fun doing all of that with so many family members. What a blast.
sounds like you had a great time! viva canada!
That's so fun! I wish stuff like that came to Utah! Everybody looked like they had a great time!
In answer to your question about my cruise, we are going to the carribean (I can't remember if it's eastern or western) and I'm going with a bunch of random family members... I don't even know half of them but a chance at going on a cruise... I'm not passing that up!
What an awesome experience! I love the story of how Elaina carried the Thomas DVD around... that is adorable! Thanks for sharing :)
How fun! My Spencer would be so jealous.
Post a Comment