I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)
Mike!, How's it going? This is Aaron Bangerter. You remember? from BYU? Happy birthday and good luck at grad school! I'm headed to grad school this Fall too! E-mail me at acbangy@gmail.com
Mike!, How's it going? This is Aaron Bangerter. You remember? from BYU? Happy birthday and good luck at grad school! I'm headed to grad school this Fall too! E-mail me at acbangy@gmail.com
6 comments:
That is cute Allison. Good job. I actually wouldn't be able to tell that was Mike until the scouting picture. It looks like it took you a long time.
I loved seeing Mike as a baby and little boy. I can see where Erin looks like Mike as a baby.
Mike!, How's it going? This is Aaron Bangerter. You remember? from BYU? Happy birthday and good luck at grad school! I'm headed to grad school this Fall too! E-mail me at acbangy@gmail.com
Mike!, How's it going? This is Aaron Bangerter. You remember? from BYU? Happy birthday and good luck at grad school! I'm headed to grad school this Fall too! E-mail me at acbangy@gmail.com
Happy bday, Mike! We love the red/kite looking shirt. Hope it was a great day!
Post a Comment