I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Friday, June 13, 2008

Wedding Pics

I haven't blogged in a really long time, so I know these are like a month old, but I wanted to post some pictures I got at Jen and Jared's wedding. Enjoy! :)


Beautiful Bride

I wanted to get a really good family picture for our family room, so we took a whole bunch! Unfortunately it's tough to get one where all four of us (and especially the kids) look good. This is the best I got and I don't love it...so we'll have to keep trying for a great family picture. But it's good enough to post on the blog :)

My new family, with Jared included


Aunt Jen and the girls

Lunchtime!

Me and my (little?) brother, Dave


Jared's family made a swing for the reception in Las Vegas. Of course it was a huge hit for the kids at the reception and allowed for some really nice pictures on it. After 3 weeks of family around, Elaina was tired of smiling & posing for pictures by the time of the wedding, so we couldn't get a smile on her face. She was having a good time though....until we told her to smile for the camera!

Me and my brother and sisters

I love this picture of my Mom with Erin!

My Sisters




6 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

I am so glad you posted pictures of the wedding. You look really good and I love the family photo. I think it turned out really good. I love your hair, it looks like you had a stylist do it, did you? I love the girls' dresses.

Erin said...

Those dresses are beautiful!
I love the little girls' dresses & yours too. And I think your family picture looks great. You all look very happy together.

amespj said...

You got some great shots! I think your family photo is really good - better than the ones from the professional. How can I copy some of these to my own files?

Cheryl said...

I love your girls dresses, seriously I want one for my little girl, they are adorable! The pictures turned out great!

Jenna and Daniel said...

Sam said, "pretty girls". So there you have it. It's nice to see pictures of your family. I miss Heather (and of course you). I am seriously considering a trip to Texas, so be prepared.

cms87 said...

Allison you look so good! And the girls are SO cute! I am so glad you posted the pictures. Keep up the good work.