I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Friday, March 28, 2008

An Easter Story...

Erin & Elaina had what I might consider their first "real" fight on Easter morning. Heather got pictures of how the fight progressed:


Little Erin was happily exploring the goodies in her Easter basket...


Big sister Elaina (my typical 2-year-old who is still learning that everything in the house does not belong to just her...) comes along and pushes it just out of her reach. Erin gets upset....


Elaina starts examining the Easter eggs right in front of Erin,
who is mad mad mad by now!!...


Then Elaina gave the basket back, said she was sorry,
and Erin of course forgave her.

And they lived happily ever after.

(And will never fight again because they've both learned their lesson...right?!?)

7 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

I loved this Easter story. It was very cute and sad. Poor little Erin:( But it had a happy ending so it was a very good story.

Steph Thomas said...

Oh I also loved the illustrations of the story. It told it so well. I am glad you got pictures of it all.

Janine said...

That story was adorable... Erin looks so cute in her little bunny ears.

Heather Bell said...

That was so cute and so much more fun to watch then when you told me.=) She and Hailey are very similar big sisters. Hailey is always saying Spencer's toys are hers and yesterday, he finally got mad and stood up for himself! These poor little siblings.=)

Amy Martin said...

That was so cute Allison! I think your girls are adorable!

Amy

John & Melissa said...

hii alison!!! i just found your blog!!!! nice!!!! well i can say your girls are soo cute!!!Julias friend!!!:D

Cory said...

Trousdale Family,

Janine recommended this post and I must say I was not disappointed. There is something inexplicably funny to me about a mad baby, and the bunny ears just added to the humor. It's fun for us to see how y'all's kids interact, because we know our kids will be doing the same things this time next year. I am already looking forward to the fights!