1. Sits up on her own (this happened about a month and a half ago, but I'm still proud of her!)
2. Plays with her toys and if she's anywhere without a toy, she's looking around for some
3. Reaches her arms out to be hugged or cuddled. Lots of times she'll twist her body around to face me if she wants to be held close.
4. Eating solids - I know it's weird, but it seems like Moms like to talk about what new foods their babies can eat....me included....so here's Erin's list: carrots, green beans, rice, oatmeal, bananas, sweet potatoes, applesauce, barley, peas, pears, peaches, squash, cantaloupe. We're going to buy crackers today and see how she does with those.
5. Erin likes to be nestled up in the corner of her crib with her head huddled in between the bumper pads. So when I lay her down in the middle of the bed, she immediately scoots herself up into the corner using her legs but not her arms. So it's like half crawling. But she doesn't every do it anywhere else. It's really cute. She does rock back and forth on her knees, so I'll sure she'll be crawling for real very soon!
6. She ADORES Elaina - whenever Elaina is around, Erin's eyes are glued to her and she has a big smile on her face, ready to see what she's going to do next. You can just tell that she is so anxious to be doing everything that Elaina can do and to be her little playmate.
7. Erin sucks her thumb when she's tired
8. She sits up in the bath now and discovered how to splash the water - boy is that fun!!!
9. The most ticklish part of her body are her thighs - even the slightest touch, and she laughs hysterically.
10. She waves bye-bye.
5 comments:
Boy how time flies by. I have a hard time remembering Matthew at that age. Good job for posting these things. She is so cute.
The ticklish thing is too cute! Spencer's is on his back. Funny kids!
Thanks for the update on wee Erin. She seems to be growing so fast. I can hardly wait to see her again. Six weeks seems like such a long time away. You are so good to keep us up to date on the events in her little life. Does she enjoy having stories read to her?
We are missing your pictures! Hailey needs a Lana fix!=)
I said I would look at this later, because I was running late. Well I couldn't resist. Thanks for doing this. Geee I have cute grandkids.
Now I'm really running late.
Love Ducky
Post a Comment