So, since I have a prankster husband, I am smart enough to remind myself in advance: "tomorrow is April Fool's...don't get fooled!" But of course this morning when I started up my computer tried to open the internet, I got a warning saying that my computer had encountered a malicious virus (TROJ 143.ck.66) and that it was in the process of deleting all my files. And then an MS DOS window popped up which, to me, appeared to be deleting the files one by one. I was totally freaking out!! But then my internet opened as usual, which I thought was weird. So I googled the virus and couldn't find anything on this particular one (obviously) and so started reading about the Trojan Horse virus on Wikipedia. Of course it talked about how certain types of this virus can go in and get Credit Card numbers, bank account information, and all your passwords. So, I immediately had all my saved passwords deleted and began changing all my passwords on my different accounts. This is when Mike came in and yelled "April Fool's" and I of course am left feeling like an idiot. Fooled again!!!!
Happy April Fool's everyone! I hope you are all less gullible than I am.
5 comments:
That was funny reading it. Oh Mike, what a character he is. I don't even think of things to do. When I went to work that night they said I should have came in and told everyone I that I just found out I was having twins. It does run in my family and heck I could have even taken it further and sent out on email especially to my family saying that and it probably would have been funny and believable but I just don't think it would be funny on my end because what if that really did happen. I would be the one everyone was laughing at. It was all too late anyways.
Anyways, Mike definitely has a sense of humor:)
jajaj that ios really funny!! that was a good prunk:D I forgot about aprils fool day,:D
Well here is my blog: www.martineaufamily.blogspot.com
now we can keep in contact more often than at church!! jajajaj
That was really funny Allison! you're not the only one that is really gullible!
Cute prank. We were on our cruise and were told there were icebergs on the starboard side. While everyone rushed to that side of the ship to see them someone said it was April's Fool. Besides, whoever saw iceberts south of Bermuda???
How did he manage it? I'd like to have that trick up my sleeve!
Post a Comment