I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Aunt Heather Came to Visit!!

I didn't realize how long it's been since I've updated my blog and so thanks to my friends that reminded me that it's been a while (and it's makes me feel good to know that people read it!).

This last month has been kind of a whirlwind! My sister Heather came to visit for 11 days and of course had so much fun with the girls and they adored her. Elaina & Erin are lucky enough to have 9 aunts & uncles and none of them are married (yet) or have any kids of their own, so our girls get a lot of love & attention from extended family. I'm excited for April to when I get to go see my family in Canada and welcome a new brother-in-law into the family in the beginning of May!

Here are some pictures of our time with Aunt Heather.

Popping Bubbles


Making Cookies in the Chef outfit that we love :)

See the play-doh snowmen?

We love blowing bubbles!

Just dancin'

New stuffed animals - Erin loves her new pink puppy and Elaina's
already putting diapers on her new friend, Grover


Sidewalk Chalk!!

Lots of lovin!

This is how Elaina passes the time while we shop for shoes...

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

What a fun week! I haven't seen pictures of your sister in so long, she looks like she is doing well, hopefully she is! I am glad you were able to spend some time with her! It looks like it was fun, especially the shopping at the outlets! Maybe I should come for a visit just for that reason! Glad to see you are posting again!

Steph Thomas said...

Looks like it was so much fun having Heather visit. She is a fun girl just like you so of course you are going to have a blast. There were lots of activities that happened in the 11 days she was there. Oh the joys of having the only grandchildren/nieces on both sides of the family. On my side it is like Matthew who? oh you mean grandchild #15. They don't get as much attention so live it up for all it is worth.
I am so glad you FINALLY updated. I will get off your case now. Even though you had so much fun, I missed having you around as much as I normally do, so I am glad she came to visit but welcome back to the real world:) You guys got some great and really cute pictures. You all look very good in them. Was Mike ever around? Just kidding.

Heather Bell said...

You are lookin' so skinny.....go girl!!!=) I love the popping bubbles picture of Lana and the flower in Erin's hair is so cute. We are so excited to see you guys!