I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Festivities

Easter was so fun this year with Elaina being a little older, and of course as we have Erin to enjoy it with us too! On Friday night we did dyed Easter eggs. While I was setting everything up, I stuck a dye tablet in each of the plastic cups but hadn't added water & vinegar yet...and of course my mischievous little Elaina discovered them while I had my back turned and she ate some of them!!! So you'll notice that her face, mouth & teeth are dyed pink!











Elaina just took charge and knew exactly what color she wanted each egg to be...most were a combination of every color.































And....the finished product!!!









I'm not sure why the grumpy face - we really were having fun. Maybe she knew we wanted her to smile so she did the opposite...she does that sometimes, she's two! :)

1 comment:

Steph Thomas said...

Well we actually read on the box this year that the tablets are edible so that is a good thing. However, I didn't actually think people would really eat them. That is kind of funny though.
I still can't believe how much you and Heather look alike. Even with her dark hair you can definitely tell you are sisters.