I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Potomac River Cruise

I found a great deal on a cruise along the Potomac River, so after our day at the museum in DC, Mike met us after work in the city and we all spent sunset on the Potomac River seeing the sights.  It was fun to see the sights from the river, and it was such a pretty night.

Meeting Daddy after work

Arlington Memorial Bridge

Our boat, with the Kennedy Center in the background


Georgetown University up on the hill

The Kennedy Center

Lincoln Memorial

Washington Monument at sunset

Jefferson Memorial from the Potomac

Beautiful view of the Capitol

The Capitol

Washington Monument with the Jefferson Memorial dome to the left


Sunset on the Potomac

Lincoln Memorial

Washington Harbor.  In the background you can see the National Cathedral

Approaching Washington Harbor, with Georgetown University in the background

It was such a beautiful night, and a great way to see some of the city sights!

1 comment:

amespj said...

Nice photos of a nice night.