I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

(March): Bluebonnets 2012

One of my favorite times of year in Texas is when the bluebonnets bloom each spring.  This year we went to a place called Washington On The Brazos, which is considered the birthplace of Texas.  Here, they signed the Texas declaration of Independence from Mexico in 1836.  The park is beautiful this time of year when the bluebonnets bloom.

Elaina and the flowers




One of my favorite pictures of the girls
Looking for poison ivy


Elaina


Erin

Daddy and his girls

  
Daddy and his boy

Fields of bluebonnets




In this building is where the Texas declaration of Independence was signed




The girls always want to do a silly picture after they take a nice picture.  This silly one actually turned out pretty funny!

No comments: