I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

April: NASA - Johnson Space Center

We had wanted to take the kids to NASA the whole time we lived in Texas, but wanted to wait until they were a little older.  It was a fun day.

Lots of cool rockets!


Inside one of the rocket engines




Touching a moon rock was pretty cool!  
There are only 7 in the world available for the public to touch
(we've since visited the Air & Space museum in D.C, so the girls and I have now touched 2 of the 7!)





We walked through a replica of the space station

At the end of the day, the girls had fun playing at this massive indoor playground.  They kept going up and down this big slide

Astronauts Elaina

Astronaut Erin

Shuttle engine

1 comment:

Jami said...

Oh I wish we could have gone with you guys. We still haven't gone. lol...i guess we have till next summer. You pictures are making even more excited to go. :)