I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Saturday, September 8, 2012

(January): Heather & Trevor's Wedding

Heather and Trevor got some great pictures at their wedding.  Here are a *few* of my favorites.  It was a beautiful day

They're a great couple!

Isn't she pretty?


Walking down the aisle

Mr and Mrs. Paul

Exchanging rings

The beautiful bride with her favorite accessory: the pink Bible (aka wedding planner)

The Pauls and the Ames

Heather & Trevor with all the nieces & nephews.
 
Poor Gavin was not having fun!

My little man Isaac.  I love his bow tie that my cousin Andrea made for all the nephews

My nephew, Gavin, is so stinkin cute!

Cute little Isaac again.
Please don't judge me for pairing blue socks with his black outfit.  I'm not sure how this happened.  Perhaps my color blind husband had something to do with it... :)

I love this picture of Heather's shoes.  She had 3 different pink shoes that day, I believe

Yep, there they are.  Brilliant idea to switch between boots, heels, and flats for the day!

Trevor and his brothers


Me, my Mom, and the girls

Erin, smelling Aunt Jen's flowers

 Groomsmen


Immediate families

 The parents

 Heather & my Mom

Lunch for the bride!

Heather with our parents

Ames siblings

Me and Heather

Trevor wanted to wear a top hat.  It made for lots of fun pictures!

The wedding party, consisting of Heather & Trevor's siblings, and Elaina and Erin as flower girls


Bridesmaids

 Playing in the snow (It was -30C!)


 
I love her!

2 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

Whomever did y'alls hair did an amazing job. I especially loved Heather's hair and with the veil. Gorgeous. I loved looking at these pictures. Thanks for posting them. Keep the posts coming:)

Stacie said...

Heather sure is a stunning bride! She looks so happy! I love all the pictures.