I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)
Tuesday, September 11, 2012
(January): Beautiful Flower Girls
Elaina and Erin were thrilled to be the flower girls at their Aunt Heather's wedding! I was so proud of them that day - they were beautiful, and happy, and lovely little ladies all day long.
I love how you are looking at them as they are starting to walk down the isle. You look so proud and happy as they start walking. You got some great pictures. So fun.
LOVE the pictures! They are such cute girls! And they're getting so big! I'm sad we don't live closer...Maybe TJ will get into flight school soon. It's in Alabama, so that's quite a bit closer than Utah. :)
2 comments:
I love how you are looking at them as they are starting to walk down the isle. You look so proud and happy as they start walking. You got some great pictures. So fun.
LOVE the pictures! They are such cute girls! And they're getting so big! I'm sad we don't live closer...Maybe TJ will get into flight school soon. It's in Alabama, so that's quite a bit closer than Utah. :)
Post a Comment