I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Friday, September 14, 2012

(January): Dancing Queens


The girls danced the night away at Heather & Trevor's wedding

Starting the night with the Father/Daughter Dance

And the Bride and Groom's first dance

Dancing with Grandpa Derry (my Grandpa)

The girls, Grandpa Derry, and cousin Gavin




Erin is learning some moves from Heather
Even Isaac got on the dance floor

David, Mary & Isaiah

Dancing with my cousin, Andrea

Elaina and Trevor









Erin and Trevor


Heather and Trevor

Showing each other their new dance moves

Dancing with my parents


Elaina and Aunt Jen

The kids were partied out by the time we left at midnight!
It had been a long, exciting day, and they danced all night long.  No wonder they looked like this at the end of the night.

We left long before this craziness started happening

1 comment:

Steph Thomas said...

Such a fun-filled but busy day. I am sure those girls were exhausted. Then they had to get up early for a flight the next day.