I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Random Recent Fun
We went to the Aquarium in Houston with some friends last month. Elaina and Erin were both brave enough to touch the stingray and starfish:


We went to a birthday part at a place called Mt. Aggie. It's February and so the fact that we're sledding doesn't seem too ridiculous, right? Right. Except notice the green grass in the background, the short sleeves/no coats. And our friend Aspen at the front of the sled in his bare feet. Yes, we are on a mountain of carpet (which is white to make us feel like we're getting the true effect, but some of us aren't fooled since we still go down barefoot), which is hosed down every couple of hours so that we can slide better. It was a blast! Elaina was a little nervous at first. I went with her several times, and then she found a new friend that she shared a sled with the rest of the time. I did send her down once by herself and it scared her to death! Mt. Aggie is a huge hit - it's on A&M campus - just this white mountain in the middle of nowhere that I had never noticed before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's so cool, I have never heard of it before! I'll have to check it out.
Post a Comment