I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Erin Dressed Herself...


Erin spilled water on her pants the other day, and this Little Miss Independent decided to just solve the problem herself. She went to the dryer where she knew there was a load of clean jeans, found a pair, and put them on. There was just one minor problem :)

4 comments:

Stacie said...

That's too cute!

Jami said...

She is getting so big. When are you gals gonna come and visit?

robyncreates said...

She looks way to big to be Erin! How long have I been out of the loop?!!!

amespj said...

So what's the problem??? I think she is adorable all the time!