I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Monday, March 15, 2010

A Bouquet of Weeds

There is something about being a Mom that makes me so happy when my sweet daughter brings me this:

And now I am proudly displaying them in my windowsill:

And yes, it makes me happy :)

3 comments:

Amy Martin said...

So cute! Those are the tender moments.

amespj said...

"I often go walking in meadows of clover...And I gather armfuls of blossoms of blue...I gather the blossoms the whole meadow over...Dear mother all flowers remind me of you."
There you go making me cry again. Aren't you the little girl gathering the flowers?

MB said...

Love it! Love it! :) Very cute.