I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Obsessed with owies
Two years old is a funny age. Elaina cracks me up every day with the funny things that come to her mind. The latest thing is her owies. She has a million of them and everyone in Bryan knows about all of them! We went to the mall the other day and since she's not the least bit shy, she confronted every person that passed us and told them "I got an owie" and then she tried to show them her two owies - one on each knee (and the scabs are almost gone because she fell more than a week ago!). I also found her at music makers a while ago with a crowd of toddlers surrounding her and she was walking up to them one by one and showing each person the (invisible) owie that she had on her finger. Somehow, they were all fascinated by it. She compares owies with each friend that comes over, and talks about them nonstop. I don't understand the obsession! Below is a funny picture I took - about a month ago, I walked into the bathroom to find band-aid wrappers scattered across the bathroom floor and then Elaina showed me her hands - apparently she had an owie on almost all her fingers! I just can't believe she was able to put these on by herself...but she did waste many band-aids trying too :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hadn't heard about the owie obsession. That is funny. Wow, I am also very impressed that she was able to put the band-aids on all by herself. It is hard enough for me to put band-aids on my own fingers I am surprised how coordinated she is to do that even if they were many that didn't actually make it on her fingers.
Post a Comment