Erin's latest trick: crawling!!!! The first video was a couple weeks ago, when she still couldn't move...but was trying, with Elaina's help - if you listen, you can hear Elaina saying "come here...come on..." And I couldn't get her to crawl in the last video, but I thought it was cute enough to post anyway :)
5 comments:
thats so cute! i cant wait to see her crawl when she comes to calgary! Its crazy how fast she moves, when she couldt even do it when i was just there!
Man that bottom video, she has lots of energy so you better be careful. She will take off and you won't be able to catch her.
The second video I thought was so cute and precious. I can't believe she is crawling, what a big and fun milestone.
The first video I thought was cute that Elaina was her little cheerleader and coach encouraging her to crawl. Very cute.
ohhh my godness she is soo cute!!!!!!! i love the crawling video!!!
Funny how the second one is always a little slower huh?! Spencer is working on the crawling but more happy to be a blob. Erin is so cute. She looks so grown up!! And I love how Elaina loves her owies. Two is great, but age three is even funnier!
This was delightful to see the progress. I am happy to be able to see her in person, but she has difficulty on the hardwood floors. I loved Elaina encouraging Erin.
Post a Comment