We had a cute little Dorothy and an adorable little princess at our house for Halloween...and we got to do it 2 nights in a row! Last night we had a trunk-or-treat at church and tonight we went door-to-door.
Daddy took Elaina trick-or-treating tonight and they had so much fun together! She went all up and down our block. Except I'm not sure which she liked better: getting the candy in her own pumpkin or handing out candy to all the trick-or-treaters that came to our door after she was done for the night. Both involved candy, so obviously both have to be fun!
Big smile!And some other cute pictures:






5 comments:
What a cute Dorothy! Sound like you guys had a fun Halloween.
They are so cute. I wish I could have been there to see how cute they were in their costumes.
Allison, I am SOOO glad I got your email about your blog!! This is your old friend Heidi from Carols just in case you couldn't tell. :) I totally blog all the time and our address is www.aaronandheidi.blogspot.com. I am excited to be able to finally find out what is going on in your life! And your two little girls are so cute...Elaina looks just like you!
Just a heads up, I found Elaina a boyfriend! His name is Jesse! He's almost 2, so they're close enough in age...and he likes to follow girls around and give them kisses! We could get Elaina married off early! You wouldn't have to put up with the teenaged years! Sound like a plan? Haha! I'm just kidding! YAY! I'm excited to see you all next month! Christmas is going to be a blast! Miss you all sooo much! I'll call soon!
-Kelli
They both look so cute! We miss you guys! Hailey saw the blog and kept looking at the pictures over and over. She loved the videos of Lana! Can't believe how much Erin looks like Mike! And you look great, I've never seen you not pregnant, weird! We think you need to visit Mike's parents so you can come sleep over at fabulous Eagle Crest.=)
Post a Comment