So, I decided months ago that I should start a blog so that when Erin was born I could post pictures for everyone to see. Too bad I only got as far as creating an account back in June and then never did anything with it. So today I'm starting over and hopefully I'll be more on top of it than I have been in the past 4 months! I think this'll be a great way to share our photos and life with all our friends and family - especially since we're so far away from so many of you now!
Here's our little update: Erin was born on July 20th, 7lbs 11 oz, a full head of dark hair and blue eyes, and of course just adorable! 10 days later and after a few complications we picked up and moved from Las Vegas to Bryan, Texas...it was a little hectic, but who cares - we finally made it here and that's all that matters! Mike's working on his PhD in Economics and it's a 4-5 year program so we are in for the long haul! We all really love it here and have made some great friends - I keep really busy with the girls and all the activities there are to get involved in. I do miss the big city though and all the excitement that goes along with city-life: great shopping (of course!), lots of people and tons to do and see. Mike is just as excited to be away from all of it! :) Elaina misses her friends Hailey, James and Chris who she played with almost every day. But it's ok because we talk to each of them almost every day on our pretend cell phones! She has made lots and lots of friends here and she's a happy girl. Erin doesn't care where she is, as long as someone is there to smile at her all the time! And Ben Perry in our ward got the first giggle out of her just last night! YAY! Luckily Mom was nearby to hear it!
I'll post a few of our favorite pictures from the last few months so that you can see how much Erin has changed and what a good big sister Elaina is!
1 comment:
Yeah!! I am so happy you started a blog. Now I get to see all your cute pictures even though I am the lucky one that gets to live close to you right now.
Post a Comment